LEGO Spider-Man: Attack on the Spider Lair
The stunning LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Attack on the Spider Lair (76175) is the first LEGO version of the superhero's awesome HQ – part high-tech headquarters and part super-cool teenager's room!
Everything a young superhero needs
Even superheroes need to chill-out in their room sometimes. But only Spider-Man could have a room like this! With a computer, PlayStation, basketball hoop with ball shooter, skateboard with ramp, and a drinks area, it's the ultimate teenage den. But it's much more than that. It's also the ultimate superhero headquarters, with Peter Parker's camera, training equipment, motorbike, Iron Spider Suit, weapons and even its own jail – all of which come in very handy when the evil super villains Green Goblin and Venom force their way inside.
- There's everything a teenage superhero needs in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Attack on the Spider Lair (76175) – the first LEGO version of the web-slinger's high-tech HQ.
- Includes Spider-Man, Green Goblin and Venom minifigures, a PC, PlayStation, basketball game, skateboard with ramp, drinks area, camera, training kit, motorbike, Iron Spider Suit, weapons and a jail.
- Young superheroes join Spider-Man playing games in his HQ. When 2 super villains force their way in, it's time for battle. Kids must use the amazing equipment and their own skills to save the day.
- An ideal birthday, holiday or just-because gift for Marvel movie fans aged 8 and up who want to stand out from the crowd with the premier LEGO® set Spider-Man's HQ.
- Spider-Man's spectacular headquarters measure over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 16 in. (41 cm) long and 6 in. (17 cm) wide and combine easily with other LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man sets.
- Featuring fun extras, including a selection of webs to throw, security screens tomonitor and a hand-operated ball slinger for basketball practice.
- All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are cool and collectible and give kids the chance to relive favorite superhero movie moments and create imaginative stories of their own.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.