Endless action awaits with this LEGO® City Police Chase at the Bank (60317) playset, featuring a function-packed bank building, a cleaner's truck that folds out into a crooks' heist vehicle, a police helicopter, police truck and 6 minifigures, including 5 popular characters from the popular LEGO City Adventures TV series, plus a Road Plate system for connection to other LEGO playsets.
Build-and-play fun for kids aged 7 and up
This LEGO construction set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the digital guide comes with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
The open-ended world of LEGO City
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action, where they decide the stories, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative, open-ended play.
- Multifeatured playset – The LEGO® City Police Chase at the Bank (60317) toy building set is designed for kids who love action-packed role play and for fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series
- What's in the box? – Everything kids need to build a multifunctional bank building, crooks' heist truck, police helicopter and police truck, plus 6 minifigures, including 5 LEGO® City TV characters
- Features and functions – Kids can fold out the crooks' heist truck to reveal a cherry picker arm with a jackhammer, crash out parts of the bank wall and fire the police helicopter's net shooter
- A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise for young LEGO builders aged 7 and up
- Toys for play and display – When built, the crooks' heist truck measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This toy police playset comes with lots of fun accessories for imaginative play, including banknotes, a glow-in-the-dark flashlight, phone and handcuff elements
- Includes interactive digital building instructions – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Helping build creativity – Children develop confidence and key life skills as they build and play
- Tested for quality – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it's been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety